Thank you for choosing Fund Landcare to fundraise for your group.
It doesn’t matter how much money you raise, as all funds will go towards supporting your Landcare group.
Sometimes you may struggle for ideas on what to do. Below are some ideas for your group. If you are still struggling for ideas or have an idea you want some feedback on, contact the fundraising team on [email protected]
Fundraising ideas for your group
There are many ways you can raise money. Here are some ideas for your group:
- Host a BBQ, sausage sizzle or even a picnic event
- Take a hiking challenge in your local national park
- Host a planting tree day and plant a certain number of trees on this day and raise funds
- Host a dinner party, movie night or even an outdoor movie night
Why not get schools involved and ask them to raise funds for your group. There are many ways they can raise money. Here are some ideas:
- Animal themed dress up day (don’t forget to ask for a gold coin donation)
- Dress in green day (and ask for a gold coin donation)
- Sausage sizzle
- Colouring-in competition
- School bush walk through nature (contact us to find a Landcare group in your area)
- Nature quiz or trivia day.
Why not get local businesses or offices involved and ask them to raise funds for your group. There are many ways they can raise money. Here are some ideas:
- Dress to impress – in aid of endangered animals (wear something fun and funky and grab people’s attention)
- Camouflage day – where something camo at work
- Give it up for our species (give up something you like to raise a few dollars)
- Arrange a sausage sizzle
- Organise a pub trivia night
- Have a raffle
- Take part in a sporting challenge