Help us assist Afforestt make an international Miyawaki Forest video that explains the process step by step.
In collaboration with Afforestt we are raising funds to make more Miyawaki Forests for everyone.
Help us to make 4 DIY Tutorial on how to create a Forest anywhere.
WHEN : Shooting starts March 2020, first video releases in April 2020.
WHERE : India, Belgium, The Netherland, Japan, USA and Australia.
WHY : Because we are on a mission to bring back our lost natural forests. And we have the best methodology to make it happen.
WHO : Team Afforestt, fellow forest makers in different countries and our teachers in Japan.
HOW : We will shoot professional quality videos. Add layers of graphics to them. With clear narration and step by step instructions.
The videos will cover anything and everything you need to make a forest.
- How to do a native species survey.
- How to collect and preserve the seeds of native trees.
- How to grow the seeds in a nursery.
- How to prepare the medium for the pots.
- How to select the species form the survey.
- How to make Compost tea.
- How to prepare the soil.
- How to find the right materials for the soil preparation.
- How to distribute seedlings on the mound.
- How to plant.
- How to mulch.
- How to maintain the forest for first two years.
- How to monitor the growth of the forest.
- ….PLUS a lot more.
- Watch a brief explanation here –https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2913165775401746&id=139721869412831
OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTRIBUTE HERE DIRECTLY : https://www.kickstarter.com/…/video-tutorials-to-make-your-…